Thursday, April 19, 2018

Denny Hatch is Pissed at 451 Privacy Sucking Companies... under one roof!

Denny Hatch* warns... Verizon's OATH is a consortium of 451 "marketing partners" engaged in massive snoop operations to steal every scintilla of data about you, your family, your children, friends, business associates, enemies, even your pets.

Click to enlarge.
Up for grabs: your most intimate secrets, correspondence, searches, downloads, purchases, trysts, travels, travails and browsing.

Any and all Internet intercourse by and about you is captured and spread...

For 27,679 words describing the details of Oath, click here.
Be sure to click on all permutations. more

* Denny's Note to Readers: May I send you an alert when each new blog is being published? If so, kindly give me the okay by sending your First Name, Last Name and e-mail to me. I guarantee your personal information will not be shared with anyone at any time for any reason. I look forward to being in touch! Cheers!